Who Is PotPieGirl?

by PotPieGirl on January 31, 2009 · 9 comments

An Interview With PotPieGirl -

I was recently extended an invitation by Andrew Wee to do a phone call interview with me for the Friday PodCast series he runs on his blog. Wow, what an honor! I don’t know about y’all, but when I walk out the door of my home, there really isn’t anyone to just sit and talk to about all this internet marketing mumbo-jumbo. To be able to sit and chat with someone like Andrew was super exciting for me!

I’ll admit, I was a bit intimidated and nervous about the impending interview. C’mon, I’m just PotPieGirl – not some high-profile internet marketer… what the heck would *I* have to talk about? LOL!

Well, it turns out that I had plenty to say. I was given the opportunity to talk about how I got started working online and all the road blocks I ran into along the way. Just a note to those of you that are really new to internet marketing, I PROMISE that once you hear how much *I* didn’t know when I started, you will feel much better. Seriously, I was clueless. (Can’t believe I admitted some of those things….lol!!)

We also talked about Squidoo and affiliate marketing strategies for Squidoo lenses. And yes, I even finally told the story about how I got the “PotPieGirl” name =)

Anyway – I had a great time talking with Andrew and want to take a moment to thank him for the invitation. I hope you’ll stop by and have a listen. You will end up learning a lot more about little ol’ me.

The PodCast Interview With PotPieGirl is Here

Have a great weekend!

boshemia January 31, 2009 at 11:20 am

Congratulations, it was a wonderful interview, very helpful! I love it that you thanked him so often and were so sweet about it!

boshemias last blog post..Risk Being Right

Rick Answer Analyst January 31, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Congrats you are getting payback for the hard work you have put in the last couple of years.

Bigger in 09,
Rick

Rick Answer Analysts last blog post..Answer Analylst Review

Sheryl February 1, 2009 at 4:43 am

Congratulations! Great interview, very helpful especially for battling frustration and learning curve blues.

Thanks for everything!

Raimi Alwi February 2, 2009 at 1:29 am

“Well, it turns out that I had plenty to say”
-PotPieGirl

hi, :)

let me give you a suggestion. make a blog post to ask your blog readers what are the things that they want to know.

Consolidate these questions and make a list

answer one question at a time and make a podcast out of it. that way, you can talk more..:)

Mikael February 2, 2009 at 5:34 pm

I remember when I gave my first interview. It was pretty scary but once you start talking it’s actually quite fun. You know what you’re doing and you’re thinking IM all day so why not just tell everyone about it :)

Ernährungstipps February 3, 2009 at 8:53 am

Very lucky indeed to be interviewed by such a well known personality. But you yourself knew how important your presence too in that show. You inspired millions of viewers with your wit.

Leo Hanes February 3, 2009 at 10:46 am

Hey Jennifer

Another great demonstration of how much you care about helping others…..

Was great listening to you and Andrew share your story

Have a great day!

Leo Hanes

Elisha Slaton February 4, 2009 at 9:46 pm

It’s very refreshing to listen to someone who isn’t full of “hype” and “false promises”. I enjoyed your interview, it was very informative & down to earth. I rarely save interviews after listening to them, but this one was truly inspiring.

Thanks so much for sharing & God Bless You!

Elisha

David, Blogger Payback October 12, 2009 at 9:24 am

I have read all this things on many blog but what makes your post special is the way you put them together, your personal touch and the language you used here really says a lot about your personality and your authority on topic in subject.