Fish Giver Week – Part 4

by PotPieGirl on June 5, 2010 · 12 comments

More Free Keywords AND a Special New Guide From Me

Today marks the last day of Fish Giver Week here at PotPieGirl.com. All this week, I have been giving away a daily list of niche ideas with keywords and available domain names to go with them. Today is the last list. I’ve had a ball doing this and I hope it’s helped some of you find some neat niche site ideas or One Week Marketing campaign ideas. If the number of domain names already registered is a clue as to how much y’all like this, when I’d say this week went over well! I also have a special new guide out that I have been busy cleaning up and getting ready for you (that’s why this post is a little late… Sorry!)

Free Keyword List – Day 4

Here is today’s list of “fish” – grab ‘em while you can – and let me know how you do with them!

• 1. banjo barometers

other keywords:

stove top tea kettles
    stove top tea kettle
    stove tea kettle
    stove tea kettles
    wood stove tea kettle
    cast iron tea kettle for wood stove

• 6. invisible fence dog collar
  • domains:

invisiblefencedogcollar.com
    invisiblefencedogcollar.net

Check Domain Name Availability

other keywords:

invisible fence dog collar
    invisible fence dog collars
    invisible fence dog collar batteries
    invisible fence dog collar battery
    invisible dog fence collar

bed rails for queen bed
    queen bed rail
    queen bed side rails
    queen bed frame rails
    queen hook on bed rails
    queen bed rails hook
    bed rails for queen size bed
    wood queen bed rails

indoorportable propane heater
    portable propane heater
    portable propane heaters
    portable buddy propane heater
    portable indoor propane heater
    portable propane water heater

Niche idea #1 tickled me – I had never heard of a banjo barometer before…lol!

Ok, one last thing to tell you about…..

New Guide From PotPieGirl

I have taken all my notes from my own results, and case studies, and testing, and techniques and all that good stuff that makes up my special way of making little niche sites. It will only be available for a short time – not sure how much competition I want to give myself! lol!

There are two ways to get a copy of my new guide. One is free – one is not.

Check out my (not-so-great) sales page for my new niche site guide here.

Have a great weekend!

Jhoe June 5, 2010 at 1:14 pm

PotPieGirl,

Thanks for all this great information. It’s a big help as almost all of your postings are.

And, yes, I do want a free copy of your new report so I’ll be joining Wealthy Affiliate through your link on Sunday.

Again,Thanks!

Noel June 5, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Again and again and again….you are awesome! :) Even though it’s the last day for these lists, what you provided was priceless for some. You really got the brain juices flowing!

On another note, I really want your new guide. Last week I “re-”signed up for WA through your link. I was taken to a page that stated that since I was a member previously, they were giving me the opportunity to re-instate my membership at my original price, which was before the first increase. I don’t know if YOU still get credit for the monthly sale. You should….is there a way to find out? Will I still get your new guide for free?

Bill Moore June 5, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Jennifer,

I am a prior member of Wealthy Affiliate. Please tell me why I wouldn’t do just as well developing an IM business using the free training information I have received (and continue to receive) from you and Travis rather than paying $39 per month to rejoin WA.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Bill

Angie June 5, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Thank you Bill Moore for asking that. Jennifer, as a prior member of WA, I have the exact same question for you. I stopped my WA membership because I’m one of those that got paralyzed by the typical snags, and some overwhelm. Without earnings, expenses like WA had to go, at least until more time and energy could be had to start it all over again. I had committed to giving a great deal of both time and passion – frustrating to constantly run into walls that brought action/flow to a halt.

I’m considering the PlugnPlay service you recommended to perhaps get over those roadblocks, if he hasn’t sold out. It makes me nervous to drop $300 all at once on somebody I don’t know, hoping, trusting… but I wonder if such a service would help things flow so an IM er could SEE that it need not be so intimidating, exhausting, or non-profitable. You know, develop some confidence to see how it flows, so you can do more.

Bob June 6, 2010 at 1:15 pm

I have never heard of a banjo barometer either. I will check out wealthy affiliate, that will be a big increase in price.

Ajith Edassery June 7, 2010 at 8:08 am

Awesome niche domain lists. Some are relatively shorter length, easy to remember stuff as well.

Could you care to share as to how hot niche ideas can be tracked or alerted for?

Peter Bullritz June 7, 2010 at 7:51 pm

Hey Jennifer,

I am a longtime fan of yours, but this is the first time I’m commenting on your blog.

I bought your One Week Marketing e-book in November, and I can attribute myself getting unstuck from analysis paralysis to that single book. It’s immensely helpful to have a step-by-step guide. I’ve never seen other systems or info products lay it out in such a simple manner. I am so grateful that you are giving away so much information and being such an inspiration for so many people.

Anyway, with the sentimentalism out of the way, I have a question regarding this blog post – have you ever mentioned on your blog or anywhere else how you monetize these niches? I am still using the “training wheels” of Clickbank. How did you move on to physical products – are you using the Amazon affiliate program at Squidoo, or CPA offers, or AdSense? I’d like to be enlightened.

Thanks again,
    Peter

PotPieGirl June 8, 2010 at 3:27 am

Thanks all! Glad you enjoyed the keyword lists!

@Bill – That is totally up to you. What YOU need to help you reach your goals may not be what works for someone else. All in all, it is a personal decision for what is right for you and for your business goals.

CAN you do it without WA? Of course you can. Can WA make it easier? It just might.

@Ajith – I use a keyword tool to brainstorm those ideas.

@ Peter – I’m a big fan of multiple streams of income so I work with Amazon, eBay, Clickbank, CJ, AdSense, and quite a few other private/single affiliate programs – it all depends on what I feel people in a particular niche I am working within would want.

Jennifer
    ~PotPieGirl

Haggard@get taller naturally fast June 8, 2010 at 1:51 pm

As usual you over deliver girl. I wonder though why you have shifted from information products to real world physical products. I ass-u-me you are affiliating with Amazon. Yes,No?

Why did you make this switch or is it just a branching off?

Thanks for the good information.

Diane June 8, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Hi Jennifer, just want to mention, I’m following the OWM and also got the new Niche Site Guide.
    Since I lost my job, I started this 3 months ago and I feel blessed by finding you! We will survive yet again. You are a gem and what a great motivator and inspiration!
    My friend gave me the heads up to WA & you, what a wealth of information. It’s a difficult road, but determined and will succeed, I actually just figured out the keyword research niche, it was my AHA moment. I understand now how to niche it down, couldn’t get it , U BELIEVE THIS? LOL. Well, I could go on, but I’ll stay in touch, I will keep the faith since I know I will make it. Thanks!

Anseruf June 14, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Thank you for nice article,Best regards.

Felicia July 2, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Hi Jennifer,
    As “Peter” commented…I am also interested about how to monetize some of these niche sites. I recently picked up a few of your domain suggestions from the post “Fish Giver”and now I’m stuck…Do I find a drop shipper, use amazon, try to find an affliate program that sells that product??

I’m ready to set up a website for each domain…do you recommend a wordpress blog sites…look forward to your comments..Thanks