Thinking About Starting Your OWN Blog? If YOU'D like to learn how to make money blogging with affiliate marketing like I do, feel free to read my Free Blogging 101 E-Course here.
Home | Help For Bloggers | Newsletter
Get Free Training, TWO Free Blogs, and Free Tools
How Often Should You Post On Your Blog?
I think this is such a GREAT question…
And I bet I won’t answer it like other bloggers do =)
Let’s talk about how often you should blog and put NEW posts online.
[postgopher name=”HowManyNewPostsQT” pid=”6944″]
The question of the day is…
How many NEW blog posts should you publish each week?
Now this answer does depend on how many live blog posts you already have, but to me, once I get about 40-50 posts, how many NEW posts I publish is not nearly as important as how many older posts I update.
Updating posts is VERY powerful.
Think about it – you already have an asset (ie, that blog post) that is already “aged” and out there working for you –
Why not take a few MINUTES to update it and improve it?
4 Steps To Updating Older Posts
When Updating Your Older Posts:
2. Make a few edits to get more traffic from Google
3. Improve your skills and learn NEW strategies that work NOW
Updating older posts is a BIG part of my consistently improving results from my blogs.
I try and update at LEAST one blog post every, single DAY.
It just plain WORKS.
And it only takes a few minutes to do.
Have a great day!
PS – and for my fellow “over-achievers”…
If you’re going to update those older posts (which you SHOULD be doing) – you might as well set up proper blog post tracking too =)
I Need To…
– Learn How To SEO My Blog Posts
– Learn How To FIX My Pinterest Results
– Learn How To Track My Blog Posts for Better Results
– Learn How To Earn MORE From My Blog Posts
– Learn What Works NOW for Bloggers
– Learn How To START Blogging for Money
– Join PotPieGirl’s Affiliate Program
– See What Tools PotPieGirl Uses
- PotPieGirl’s Blog
- About PotPieGirl
- PotPieGirl’s Newsletter
- Affiliate Info
- Contact Info
- Policy Pages
- PotPieGirl’s Training
- Help Desk
- Pinterest Update