3 Free Gifts For You

by PotPieGirl on April 30, 2010 · 33 comments

I Found Cool Stuff!

I have 3 free things I’ve come across lately and they all get the “cool beans” rating from me. One is free training, one is a free tool, and the other is a free e-course from little ol’ me =) I’ve been a busy, busy girl behind the scenes lately (yes, Under The Radar…lol), but I’ve been keeping a list of cool things to share with you whenever I got back to posting. Ok, let’s give some gifts!

Gift #1

Yep, Mothers Day is upon us again. This year is extra special for me since I am now not “just” a mom, but a grandmom, too! I know kids always struggle with the “what to get Mom” question, but I have one friend who is doing something AMAZING for his Mom – Let me tell you about it.

My friend is an internet marketer. He is going to open up a Clickbank account in his mom’s name and then make some campaigns online with her Clickbank link.

And she doesn’t know a thing about it!

In fact, she has no clue what Clickbank is! I love it!

My friend is Travis – perhaps you’ve heard of him or his BumMarketingMethod.com site? ;)

Travis-jeannie-jen-vegasTravis and his awesome wife, Jeannie are about to start something called Project Mom – and it’s totally FREE!

Now, Jeannie doesn’t do internet marketing, but she will be working along side Travis as he follows a new program to make what he calls “3-Hour Money Machines”. I believe she will be the voice of reason in this project and keep him from getting all technical on us so she, and the rest of us, can learn what he is doing.

Travis and Jeannie will be video taping every step of the way – and you can watch along, step by step, for free.

My hubby and I had the pleasure of hanging out with Travis and Jeannie in Las Vegas last month, and let me tell you, those two are good people (there’s a picture of Travis, Jeannie, and me at the WA SkyLoft last month). There is one very special thing about the way Travis works online…. I believe he is someone who completely exemplifies the concept of adding value to people’s lives. Helping them and giving them as much as humanly possible to help THEM succeed.

The truth is that is something I recognized early in my internet marketing career from Travis and I chose to follow in those footsteps because it is something that I firmly believe in, too.

I have no doubt that Project Mom is going to be awesome and I can’t wait to watch as the it all plays out. I hope you’ll join us and follow along, too.

Just go here and get signed up:

==>> http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/ProjectMom.html

It’s totally free – you don’t have to buy anything at all. This is to help YOU and to help Travis’ mom. I think I am going to get a copy of the product that Travis will be using to create the 3 hour cash machine sites for his mom with Jeannie just so I know what’s going on – but you do NOT have to buy anything at all, ok?

Watch the video there, too. It’s funny when Travis gets to talking about imagining his Mom going to the mailbox when that first surprise check comes from Clickbank – it certainly tickled me!

Gift #2

Those of you that have read One Week Marketing know that there is little FireFox add on that displays your Clickbank earnings right at the bottom of your browser window. I love that thing! However, it seems that it has been hit or miss with the FireFox updates and I had given up trying to get it to work.

Well guess what? It’s working again, and now it’s better than ever. Now, you can have up to 10 Clickbank accounts being tracked at one time – no more logging in…. yay!

Go ahead and get it – you’ll love it.

You’ll need to opt in, but that’s all. You even get a free bonus ebook that is pretty good.

Follow the instructions to install it and then go up to your browser window, click tools>>>addons and then “options” under the tool settings. In that area, just enter your clickbank id and your password for any Clickbank accounts you want to track.

Then, PRESTO, your clickbank earnings will be showing at the bottom of your screen.

Go ahead and click the download banner. It won’t start downloading on you or anything – it just goes to the info page.

Gift #3

If you are on any of my lists, you already received this, but, in case you have NOT received it, let me give it to ya now.

I have a totally free e-course online called Under The Radar. It talks about my favorite way of making passive income online – by making tiny/micro niche sites. It’s a really good read (in my humble opinion) so I hope you’ll check it out.

You can being reading here (no opt in required):

===>>> http://www.potpiegirl.com/a/Day1.html

Alrighty, back to work for me! Have a great day!

George April 30, 2010 at 2:59 am

I do enjoy the Firefox addon. It does get to be a hassle logging in to see your earnings grow.

Jeannie April 30, 2010 at 3:00 am

Awww, you say the nicest things! :) It was really fun doing this first video although I was pretty nervous at first. I’ve never done anything like it before!

I’m definitely there to keep things on a level that everyone can understand, but I am actually also learning about Project Mom for myself as well so I can hopefully raise some funds to help the animal shelters in our town. You know I’m all about saving the kitties!

Thanks for the kind words, Jen. Travis and I really enjoyed meeting you and Lee too and we hope to get to see you in Vegas again next year!

PotPieGirl April 30, 2010 at 3:04 am

@ George – I love it, too!

@Jeannie – Hey girl! Glad to see you here! I am really looking forward to Project Mom. PLEASE don’t be nervous – you are going to do GREAT!

You do wonderful things for the kitties and the animal shelters – the world needs more folks like you.

Dawn April 30, 2010 at 4:20 am

Project Mom sounds a wonderful idea and so very “typical Travis” if you know what I mean! I’ll definitely be following along.

Jim Kroeger April 30, 2010 at 4:38 am

Potpiegirl, you are da bomb. You just keep on giving. Thank you soo much for having such a generous attitude and spirit. You actually make IM enjoyable.

Jim

PotPieGirl April 30, 2010 at 5:09 am

@Dawn – I know EXACTLY what you mean! I’m super excited for Project Mom!

@Jim – THANK YOU!!!!

Geoff Aslett April 30, 2010 at 6:05 am

Thank you Jennifer. Your information is always first class.

Kaz April 30, 2010 at 7:08 am

Thanks for our free gifts. I have signed up for project Mom and cant wait!

I think it is what I need to start earning again – I am an avid OWM fan and it really set me on the right track – I made sales!

Now I have got to a stage where I am stuck with learning more and yet not doing anything – so sales have gone down, no suprise really! Time for me to stop looking at the shiny things and get on with work again!

Thanks for all your help.

RPGtutor April 30, 2010 at 8:48 am

Thanks for the gifts.

Travis’ Project Mon look interesting, I already signed up.

Also, I read your free e-course Under The radar, gold info there.

Thanks again.

Doug Orchard April 30, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Yes Yes Yes
I’m already hooked up with Project Mom
Hope to learn how do do the same for my mother
Thanks PotPieGirl

The Mad Webmaster April 30, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Hey Jennifer,

I wasn’t going to watch that ugly guy (what’s his name? Travis), until you recommended it.

Just kidding, I signed up on day 1 and now that we’ve met Jeannie it’s clear that we’ll have some sanity added to the “BUM”.

All the best,
“Mad Guy”

PotPieGirl April 30, 2010 at 5:14 pm

@Geoff – Thank you so much!

@Kaz – It’s so easy to get “stuck” in learning mode, but it’s a good sign….Means you are about to get to a new level =)

@RPGTutor – You’re most welcome!

@Doug – I think it’s something we’d ALL like to do for someone we care about. I LOVE the idea and can’t wait to watch it all pan out.

@Mad Guy – Jeannie will definitely be an awesome addition to this. She is an amazing woman!

Thanks for reading all!

Pam April 30, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Potpiegirl,

Thanks for sharing the freebies! I’m one of your newbies started the end of January still writing and have made one sale. Your a very inspiring person…
Thanks again! Have a great day!
Aloha,
Pam

PotPieGirl April 30, 2010 at 8:20 pm

@Pam – Thank you! And WAY TO GO on your sale! yay!!!

Jon April 30, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Hi Jeniffer thanks for the free gifts. I am really interested in the project Mom post. I have been a member of OWM for a while now and have made a couple of sales, but your blog posts really keep me inspired. I am determined to succeed.

Shane May 1, 2010 at 12:28 am

Great info, PPG. CBnotify is a neat little tool. Hopefully someday Clickbank will make it easier to set up sales notification.

This post combined with the whole idea behind Project Mom reminds us of what affiliate marketing is really about: GIVING rather than getting.

Sergey May 5, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Great article, been reading this site for a while now, thanks!

Dixie May 6, 2010 at 6:51 am

As usual, Jennifer, you do everything well, and I always get some thing in eamil right when I need it!

Thanks
Dixie

Dixie May 6, 2010 at 6:52 am

As usual, Jennifer, you do everything well, and I always get some thing in email, right when I need it!

Thanks
Dixie

Free eBooks May 9, 2010 at 11:47 pm

Nice article.

We have some interesting free ebooks along these lines free for you to download.

Cheers
Bob

Dustin May 10, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Been wasting a lot of time and money trying to make a go of online marketing and then I find your site that has everything layed out so clear and effective.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Itinerarist May 11, 2010 at 5:34 am

Project Mom sounds like a wonderful idea

Alex @ Zahnaufheller May 13, 2010 at 2:21 am

The CB Notify is just sweet hadn’t heard about it yet. It saves me so much time cause I am a stats and account checking addict. No more logging in.

Thanks for sharing!

Kenneth L. White May 14, 2010 at 12:36 am

Hi PPG!

I just wanted to say that i saw the video that you made in Vegas and i was thinking the exact same thing! I have been doing this IM thing for about a year and a half now. But i only started to make money when I found you! The reason i started was because i wanted to try to make money online because of all the budget cuts in my current job!

I am a firefighter from South jersey. I am at the busiest firehouse in the city of Camden and amid all the turmoil and deficits and big budget cuts, i knew i had to do something! I knew i wanted to make money online and supplement my income. And i also knew that i wanted to have MORE money when i retire in 17 years!

It might seem like its a long way away, but time flies. It seems like only yesterday that i graduated from the academy! And i don’t want to be one of those retired guys that has to get a job at Mcdonalds to make ends meet when I retire! I want to enjoy my retirement and not have to worry about getting that ONE check every month!

I am having some success with this IM stuff. I told you before that I am getting small checks, but i am determined to make them bigger, like you told me! Eventually I want to make more online than i do offline!

Your vido from Vegas shows that you have a compassionate heart, that you’re human, and not some “untouchable” GURU no one has ever seen! I’m glad to have found you and I’m glad to be one of your OWM students! Keep doing what you’re doing! Inspiration is the best motivation!

FF Kenneth L. White
Squad 7
City Of Camden.NJ Fire Department

Joe @ New Jersey Carpet Cleaning May 14, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Can’t wait to see the Project Mom videos. That ought to be good. So much good free info here. Thanks

Jamie May 16, 2010 at 6:05 am

CB Notify isn’t working for me. When I save it, it says it can not be opened.

I found another site that says it isn’t available for Firefox 3.6.3. Maybe that is my problem? I don’t know.

It kind of stinks. But thanks for the link to Project mom and Under the Radar.

Sandy May 17, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Hi Jenn. I’m working my way through your free training. I had a question though. What are your favorite methods of monetizing and why?

– Adsense?
– Clickbank?
– Amazon?
– Yahoo
– Other

I’ve read so much about monetizing my head is spinning. With Adsense you get paid by click but the payout is usually small per click. Now there is Factor and others promoting multiple niche sites to make money with Adsense (through volume) With Clickbank the payouts are higher but conversion may be more difficult. Amazon looks interesting since people are probably geared to buy if you have the right niche. Etc etc etc…..

What are your thoughts or can you point me to posts where you’ve shared your ideas? I did a site search and did find a good post on using Squidoo and Clickbank.

Thanks for your great site!

Sandy

ebook pdf May 17, 2010 at 7:05 pm

Thanks for the sare friend. I really love to share, take a share or give a share. Thanks again

Eternity Diamond Wedding Bands May 18, 2010 at 4:02 pm

I tried the CB Notify add-on and it works great, Thanks a million!!

Bob May 19, 2010 at 6:51 pm

PotPieGirl,

What advice can you give a new, struggling network marketer like myself? I’m reading and trying to implement your OWM. Any advice on keywords? It all still seems a bit overwhelming.

Bluetooth Advertising May 26, 2010 at 9:08 am

Thanks Jenifer for the great plugin and the other gifts… really sweet. About trying clickbank, I recall that I’ve put that into my to-do list but somehow, I didn’t do anything about it until now… I’m going to take action today. thanks again for reminding me of that.

mov converter May 27, 2010 at 6:46 am

Really pleased to see this article, very useful to me, I learned a lot.

David Stillwagon May 28, 2010 at 1:59 am

I have used your 6 step program and it is really good. its also easy to follow too
thanks